With the T65 Racing Sloop, you will be sailing the fastest remote-controlled sailboat on the lake! At 65 inches long, the T65 is our largest remote controlled sailboat. Crafted with a classic planked old growth cedar hull and rigged with the latest in light, high-performance rigging, the T65 combines beauty and elegance with speed and sailing precision.
The T65 Racing Sloop's assembly process is much like that of the T50 Racing Sloop; its hull is planked, while the deck is a gorgeous single piece of precut mahogany veneer. While planking a hull may at first sound like a challenge, it is actually quite easy. Detailed instructions, as well as an included strongback for shaping the hull, make the process fun and enjoyable.
The kit includes:
- Beautiful old-growth tight-grain clear western red cedar planking strips all the supplies, including strongback and tape, for planking the hull
- Pre-cut Okume mahogany three-ply deck and mahogany transom
- High-quality brass and stainless steel hardware
- High-tech stainless steel wire and Spectra rigging lines
- Carbon fiber mast and booms
- 3/4 oz. nylon spinnaker cloth pre-sewn sails
- Marine-grade epoxy, along with epoxy brushes and syringes
- Full radio control gear, including the transmitter, receiver, and battery box and HiTec rudder servo
- Powerful HiTec 785 drum winch servo for the sails
- Detailed instructions to guide you through the entire building process
- … and more!
T65 Kit. $965.00
Please call 1-800-206-0006 or 1-360-966-7245 for availability of a finished T65 Racing Sloop.
Accessories for the T65 Racing Sloop
T65 Lakeside/Floor Stand. $55.00
T65 Wall-hanging Stand. $47.50